As the excitement grows for the airing of The Block Triple Threat in February next year, the call has gone out for all Blockaholics to apply for the following season! I can barely contain my excitement!
It’s not yet disclosed where the next one will be (unless of course you listen to whispers making their way around the internet) so it could be anywhere in Australia. Fingers crossed it’s in beautiful Melbourne again. Here’s what’s just been posted on the website –
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking teams of two to participate in Australia’s biggest renovating challenge.
Guidelines and requirements
- Couples must be aged between 18-65, energetic and with a sense of humour.
- First round couples will be reduced to final participants in the first week of filming.
- Successful couples must be available for a 10-12 week shoot period from April 2015. Exact dates to be confirmed closer to filming.
- Location of The Block is to be confirmed.
- You will NOT be able to work during the shoot period.
- Previous home renovation experience is an asset, but not required from both partners.
- Long term couples, family teams and enduring friendships need only apply.
- Submissions accepted from Australia wide.
- Successful participants will be paid a nominal weekly fee during filming of The Block to cover basic living costs and expenses.
- You must complete all elements of the application, including video, or your application will not be reviewed.
- Applications can only be made online. Hardcopy submissions will not be accepted or processed.
- McGregor Casting will carefully review applications for consideration of inclusion in The Block. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by March 2015.
- Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be notified.
- Follow McGregor Casting on Facebook for any updates or announcements.
So if you think this sounds like you and you could pull off amazing interiors like the previous contestants (Don’t let the lack of sleep, little food and MAJOR homesickness put you off!!) then apply now! Applications close 6PM SUNDAY 15 FEBRUARY 2015.